CMW intends for our online communities and services, such as BBM Channels, to be fun and safe places for people to share ideas and information with others who have similar interests. To ensure we maintain a hospitable environment for our users, it’s important that user interaction is done so in a way that meets the following standards:
- Be respectful. Don’t defame, abuse, harass, bully, stalk, threaten, harm or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity, and contractual or intellectual property rights) of others;
- Be courteous. Don’t transmit, publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate, communicate, display or otherwise make available any inappropriate, harassing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, tortious, profane, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive, misleading, deceptive, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable topic, name, material or information;
- Be lawful. Don’t violate any applicable laws or regulations, or post or transmit spyware, malware, viruses, or any other form of malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program, macro or data or anything that may disrupt service or harm others;
- Be truthful. Don’t impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or create a false identity to mislead others, or which results in an unexpected, deceptive or unfair experience by others; and
- Be relevant. Don’t “spam” others, or solicit subscription to Channel(s), the viewership of a post or comment or the submission of Comments & Approvals of others, without their consent, including by duplicate postings, or multiple similar postings, or posting content that is not relevant to the discussion. Our standards are designed to help further our goal of creating an interesting, valuable, creative, and most importantly, enjoyable experience for our users.